The INSULATED CONCRETE-Panel Building System replaces traditional concrete blocks with EPS panels encased in galvanized mesh with 1 1/2 inch concrete sprayed or flashed on both sides.
- Shorter Construction Timelines: Assembling concrete panels takes less time than stacking concrete blocks.
- Cooler Indoor Temperatures: Concrete Panel buildings tend to be 10 — 15° cooler than block and steel structures.
- Fire Retardant: With its unique material, concrete Panels delay the spread of flames during a fire.
- Sound Proof Walls: Concrete Panel walls act as a great sound insulator, helping to limit noise flow through buildings.
- Reduced Building Costs: Shorter construction timelines equal lower building costs, with average savings of 25%.
- Earthquake/Hurricane Resistant: Concrete Panel structures can withstand 250 km/h winds and magnitude 5 earthquakes.
- Versatile Design Options: Builders can assemble concrete Panels to achieve any architectural design plan.
- Strong Buildings: Made with concrete and steel, concrete Panel buildings are structurally safe and sturdy.
Residential Project B two (2) Storey
Concrete Panel Fence
Residential Project A